- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A fabulousopportunityto join of one of the regions largest family owned companies in their sector as they own several holiday parks and hotel venues across North Wales. This role offers a hands-on role managing a popular restaurant and bar withprogression and growth for the manager and the opportunityto put procedures in place to increase efficiencyand also customer services levels.
The role will involve:
- Mentoring and training a team of bar, restaurant, cleaning and kitchen staff
- Working alongside the Wedding and Events Coordinator hosting weddings and other events
- Responsibility for stock management
- Employee rota planning
- Event planning and entertainer booking
- Controlling operations in line with food hygiene standards, H&S etc.
We'd be keen to speak to you if you can offer two years experience within bar / restaurant / hotel management and have a passion for making the customer journey a great experience.
- The ideal person will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to thrive in a bust fast-paced environment
- The skills and attributesto successfullylead a team
- Great communicationand customer service skills
- An aptitudefor stock control and management
- A good knowledge of licensing laws and regulations
This position is being offered a permanentbasis and offers the right person a great opportunityto become part of a company who have been trading for over 90 years. The position offers a salary of circa £35,000 dependenton experience and is working 5 / 6 days out of 7 dependenton business levels.
Call Vikki or Lina today for a chat about this role or apply online.
- customer service
- stock control