- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking to recruit an amazing Housekeeper for our Bolton site for a full time position - 40hours.
The Housekeeper will be responsible for ensuring that all services for a site are carried out to a high standard and are delivered timely, accurately and in a cost effective manner. To act as the face of urbanbubble with residents, displaying professionalism and genuine care for their property ensuring a first-class customer experience.
* Produce and continually assess cleaning requirements for the property.
* Carry out cleaning in line with the Building Services Schedule in all communal areas.
* Ensure cleanliness of property is to a high standard and meets the needs of all residents, both internally and any external communal areas.
* Ensure health and safety needs are met during all cleans.
* Manage refuse collection for site in line with weekly collection. Contact the Environment on Call to ensure any large items are removed from site.
* Manage any unplanned cleaning emergencies, directly where possible, or through use of a third
party if necessary.
Support for Residents
* Respond to any email or phone requests from owners, tenants and urbanbubble.
* Be the point of contact for residents requiring electricity/water meter readings or fob/entry passes.
* Issue replacement fobs as requested and ensure they are charged for appropriately.
* Communicate appropriately with residents, whether directly, on telephone, email, or through mail drops.
* Ensure communal notice boards are kept up to date.
* Ensure all necessary signage is in place.• Send regular updates to office-based staff for the
* Respond to all emergency call out requests and attend site if required, in line with service level
Critical skills required:
* Communication Skills.
* Problem Solving.
* Prioritising and time management.
* Ability to work independently and on own initiative, yet follow instruction and rules as required.
* Proactive approach.
* Crisis management skills.
* Attention to detail.
* High standards in cleanliness
* Never work your Birthday again – we believe everyone should have their Birthday off!
* Complimentary Reflexology Treatment each quarter
* Employee discount for our Air BB Apartments
* Access to Enjoy Benefits, which includes discounts on Gym Memberships and Dining Out
urbanbubble requires people who are professional, hardworking, innovative, passionate; who are effective in their roles and who truly engage with the customer.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and invite disabled applicants to contact us to identify any additional support you may need during the recruitment process
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Kearsley, Greater Manchester,
Apply for this job now.