- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £10.50 gross per hour
Our client is is a registered charity which has been operating since 1981 and provides services to young people between 16-21 delivering accommodation, advice and support services for young people facing homelessness.
This Administrator role will be responsible for:
- Coordinating all maintenance work
- Giving access to contractors to carry out work
- Following up communications with residents and Operations teams,
- Assisting with the gathering H&S data for Compliance.
- There will be a degree of travel involved so a driver would be a strong advantage
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WITHIN SIMILAR ENVIRONMENT ESSENTIAL
Use of own car is an advantage, as our properties are placed around Croydon and Sutton areas.
The successful candidate will be paid for mileage
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.