- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you personable and engaging?
Are you passionate about technology?
Do you have an interest in building PCs and fixing devices?
Do you have an excellent eye for detail?
If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity, where you can take the next step in your career and work with a leading technology brand, HP!
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
As a HP Pre-Sales Consultant, your role will be focused around delivering the highest business impact from its end user compute portfolio through effective cooperation with the internal HP sales team, partners and customer stakeholders. You will solve common and complex technical business issues and recommend appropriate solutions, whilst acting as part of a team and providing direction to team activities. Using your expertise, experience and influencing skills you will help HP to get to the cutting edge of technical solutions and push boundaries, to achieve winning results.
What experience & skills do you need to succeed in this role?
* A demonstrated interest and passion for technology
* Experience in building PCs and fixing devices
* 1-2 years' experience in technical and/or consultative selling
* Experience in enterprise end user compute management solutions
* Ability to demonstrate current understanding of technical innovations and trends
* Project management experience would be desirable
* Self-motivated and solution-based thinker
* An excellent eye for detail
* Flexible and adaptable
* Excellent planning and organisation skills
* Effective at time management
* Approachable and confident
* Strong influential skills
* Personable and engaging
* Excellent communication skills
Who are we and what is it like to work with us?
With a decade's experience helping some of the world's biggest brands, we are an industry-leading field and experiential marketing agency with a team of over 1000 across the UK and Ireland, accelerating brand performance. You will be the live connection between brands and their audience, so every day will be different. Working at Blue Square is exciting, challenging and incredibly rewarding!
What is our vision, and what do we value?
Our vision is to accelerate brand performance through outstanding people and innovative propositions. We have five core values that we are committed to demonstrating as a business.
1. Desire to help clients deliver and succeed
2. Doing things differently
3. Driven by achievement, but not at all costs
4. Empowering others
5. Committed to supporting others
And lastly, I know you are thinking...what are the benefits & development?!
Firstly, working with a leading technology brand, you will get hands on with all the latest tech devices and receive outstanding training sessions on these. We are passionate about growth and we aim to provide every employee with a clear development plan, with regular reviews that enables them to achieve their career goals.
This role will see you working for Blue Square whilst supporting HP.
About the company