- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Kyowa Kirin have an excellent opportunity for a HR Administrator to join our HR Team in our Galashiels Office.
This exciting new opportunity will provide administrative support across day-to-day operations of HR activities, including Core HR, Talent & Development as well as HR Projects.
Please note that this is a temporary to permanent opportunity and the successful candidate will initially join us on a fixed term contract.
- Administer employee life cycle activities using electronic applications; including new start processes, reviews, employee terminations and service awards
- Responsible for accurate data maintenance in HR Systems and the provision of data to other departments and tools, such as the Staff Directory and organisation charts
- Manage employee documentation to ensure compliance
- Support the on boarding and off boarding of Expatriates
- Be a key point of contact for HR-related queries for employees and line managers
- Maintain employee benefits records and supports benefits changes
- Provide learning and development administration support to the Head of Talent and Development
- Maintain and develop the HR Portal on the Intranet
Key requirements include:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Sense of urgency
- Experience of working within HR preferred
- Excellent organisation skills
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
Kyowa Kirin International is going through an exceptional time. With our imminent rare disease product launches and further new product development combined with excellent international growth rates, we are providing a great platform for today and our future.
The strength behind our success and future opportunities are our highly committed and skilled staff, supported by our parent company Kyowa Hakko Kirin - a Japanese Specialty Pharmaceutical company, whose substantial reinvestment into R&D is creating products at both early and late stage development. This prosperous time at Kyowa Kirin includes developing new teams, new departments and moving into exciting new areas.
Kyowa Kirin International is an equal opportunities employer.