- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Title HR Administrator
Job Type: Full Time
Job Salary: up to £22,000 (based on experience)
We are delighted to be recruiting for an international people business where all brands share a culture of making a difference and keeping to their values. They are in a great location offering onsite parking along with a plethora of other exiting benefits. The offices are all open planned with an assortment of collaborative teams.
An exciting opportunity for an HR Administrator to join a small HR Shared Services Team who provide support and advice to over 2,000 employees across the business
Reporting to the HR Admin Team Leader the HR Administrator will be part of our HR Admin Team and will be responsible for processing all employee activities, including:
- Being the first point of contact and answering any email/telephone queries received from our colleagues across our different brands.
- Processing letters for changes to employment terms and conditions
- Producing and sending contracts of employment
- Checking right to work documentation
- Responding to reference requests
- Maintaining accurate employee information on our HR system dealing with Maternity/Paternity Leave, Flexible Working requests and providing advice on Probations
- Providing support to the wider HR Shared Services department
- Previous experience in HR administration or knowledge of HR through CIPD (or equivalent) studies is essential.
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and enjoy problem solving.
- You will also thrive on working with high volumes and at a fast pace.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and HR Systems experience is also highly desirable.
What the Company has to offer?
- Opportunities to develop your career in HR within a highly successful HR Shared Services Department
- Offering a range of benefits including service related enhanced holiday scheme, birthday off, discounted flexible benefits and a fun and collaborative environment to work in within modern offices
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply to this advert asap. For the right candidates interviews will be available immediately. The position is also ready to start immediately! If you have any questions then please get in touch with Julie @
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Human Resouces Administrator HR Admin
- human resources