- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £42,000.00 - £46,000.00 gross per year
- WEST LONDON LONDON
Are you looking for a role within a vibrant and funky and unique environment?
Ashley Kate is looking for a credible and capable operational HR Adviser to take on this varied role.
About the role
- Working as part of a forward thinking HR Team your role will involve all aspects of HR including recruitment
- You will be a key part of the business to ensure they are achieving their HR strategy.
- You will be the go-to person for all things HR, your success will come from building strong relationships
- Partner with line managers to offer professional and pragmatic advice and guidance on a range of ER issues
- Manage all recruitment activities including the graduate and internship recruitment
- Coordinate and organise all training courses for employees
- Take ownership of the benefits process and ensuring the program is suitable for the business
- You will be apart of a small HR team who pride themselves on providing a first class HR service
This role would suit someone who thrives in a fast-paced, fun and dynamic environment where two days are never the same!
- Proven experience within the professional service sectors
- CIPD qualified would be an advantage but not essential. The client may fund later down the line.
- Proven experience of managing recruitment campaigns
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced environment
- You must be willing to get stuck in and be proactive
For more details about this role please contact Katie Ryder on
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.