- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Experienced HR Advisor required to join our client working from their head office in Somerset.
Our client is a high-volume manufacturer who are seeking an experienced HR Advisor to join their established team. Reporting in to the HRBP, this is a diverse position providing sound HR advice and support to all line managers whilst supporting company objectives.
- Manage a high volume of ER cases, prioritising the workload and deadlines.
- Data analysis to look at trends as well as provide reporting to the HRBP.
- Be the first point of contact for all HR related queries.
- Provide support and coaching to line managers to empower them to own the HR processes for their people in areas such as Recruitment & Selection, Discipline, Conflict Management and Absence Management.
- To provide reports and or statistical information as required to support improvements, such as pay benchmarking, E-Law Research etc.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced HR department, where you have provided comprehensive HR advice on complex ER issues.
- Experience of handling Discipline and Grievance situations.
- Use to utilising database information to produce and develop reports and provide statistical analysis.
- Strong interpersonal skills - able to engage with a variety of audiences.
- Strong IT skills - Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
The ideal candidate will have experience of supporting a diverse workforce, be confident at making decisions and offer strong analytical skills to provide accurate data information. If you are looking to join a large employer that is offering an opportunity to join a great team with an attractive package, then apply now!
Please note that due to the volume of applications that we deal with, if you haven’t received a response within 3 days of your application, then unfortunately on this occasion you won’t have been successful.
Keywords: HR Advisor Somerset, HR Advisor jobs Somerset, HR Officer jobs Somerset, HR jobs, Personnel jobs Somerset, Human Resources jobs Somerset, Employee Relations jobs Somerset, ER, HR, Personnel.
Closing Date: Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!