- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £30,000.00 gross per year
- BELFAST - ANTRIM
HR Advisor (Financial Services Newry)
VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a leading technology organisation, presently seeking to appoint a HR Advisor to a newly created role based in the South Down area.
The company in question has grown steadily over the past 5 years, resulting in the creation of a number of newly created HR roles to help ensure they continue to deliver exceptional HR services, to their global employee base.
Reporting into the HR Manager, the HR Advisor will work within a small but highly productive team, in providing a best in class HR service.
- Review and update policies and procedures in line with legislation, best practice and company values
- Coach and mentor managers and team leaders to manage employee relations issues
- Support managers and team leaders to performance manage staff
- Sickness absence management
- Provide advice and guidance to managers and employees on key HR processes & systems
- Effectively and accurately issue HR correspondence
- Work with Learning and Development to up skill and develop managers and team leaders
- Updating and maintaining data on HR systems
- Support the HR Manager with projects Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years in a HR Generalist role to include: sickness, absence management, policies and procedure development.
- Associate membership of CIPD
- Degree in HR or related discipline
- Experience gained within the professional services or technology sector would be desirable but not essential
The role offers an extremely attractive salary and benefits package, housed in a corporate, professional and highly people centric work environment. The HR Generalist will also avail of numerous wellbeing and social activities including lunchtime yoga, friday treats, weekly social events and much, much more!
For further information on this Exclusive HR vacancy, please contact Richard McFarland (Assoc. CIPD) in confidence on 07577777450