- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 gross per year
HR Advisor - Glasgow - 3 month FTC (potential to go perm) - Salary to £35,000
Do you want to work for an establishment which is drenched in history, where you can be part of a large team but still have autonomy and responsibility? Where change management is an everyday occurance? Read on! HRC are looking for an experienced HR Advisor with change management experience to join our client on an initial 3 month basis, leading to a potential permanent opportunity.
Are you who we're looking for?
- A proven track record of working in HR at HR Advisor or HR Business Partner level
- Experience of providing a high quality HR service, advice and guidance on a range of HR matters including the application of HR policy
- Strong ER case management experience
- Experience of working in a unionised environment
What does the day to day look like?
- Act as the lead on HR case work
- Carry out job evaluation projects
- Support and implement change management initiatives
- Coach and develop staff and managers
- Advise on performance management and staff development
- Contribute to the development of policies a processes
- Play an active role in encouraging positive trade union relationships
If you are not working at the moment and keen to apply, don't delay. Closing date for applications is Thursday 4th July at 12pm
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.