- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
*Role: HR Assistant / Administrator
Role type: Temp – initial 3 months
Role and person overview
Working in the Client Screening team you will have responsibility for case managing current employee screening checks to enable them to work on particular engagements.
You will also be responsible for the onboarding and management of work experience requests. You will be expected to ensure that the Firm complies with the necessary regulations when arranging paid, unpaid and shadowing work.
Role and Responsibilities
- Proactively develop strong and enduring relationships with key stakeholders – including business contacts, centres of excellence, external stakeholders and associates.
- Proactively work to educate both the employee and the business on the screening process.
- Have the ability to take a logical and systematic approach to issues, thinking outside of the box and weighing up all options available to make an informed decision.
- Work as part of a team with Onboarding, Right to Work, The Security Watchdog and the business to ensure a smooth and seamless service is given to the joining colleague.
- Maintain healthy relationships with the Firm’s clients and Resource Solutions, attending meetings to understand requirements when necessary.
- Maintain regular contact with the Firm’s internal risk and compliance teams.
- Liaise with international HR contacts to support global screening
Qualifications and Skills
It is expected that you will have previous experience of an office environment and can demonstrate strong administration skills.
- Have an ability to build relationships and communicate with people at all levels;
- High levels of resilience, with experience of working in a highly pressurised client centric environment;
- Effectively work with minimal supervision;
- Possess excellent attention to detail;
- Be an excellent communicator – written and verbal;
- Have strong organisational, literacy and numeracy skills;
- Ability to prioritise task list;
Experience and Background
You will be able to demonstrable experience in the key components of the role. This is typically underpinned by relevant experience in a fast moving, responsive customer service or administration based team.
Job Type: Contract
- Human Resources: 2 years (Preferred)