- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Add to Saved Jobs
HR Business Partner
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Salary: Competitive + Company Car + Great DHL Benefits
Contract Type: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Closing Date for Applications: 6th May 2019
Do you enjoy working in a team environment providing strategic counsel and advisory services to leaders on business- and people-related issues? Do you take an energetic and influential approach to bring challenge and perspective to a business agenda? Would you get job fulfillment by playing a pivotal role in making sure our environment is the best possible workplace for our associates? Do you have a high regard for personal accountability and fully understand why integrity, trust, and customer focus are essential qualities to display within the Human Resources function?
If so, DHL Supply Chain has the opportunity for you.
We’re looking for top notch HR Business Partners to provide outstanding customer service to our business leaders at distributions centers and regional offices across the country. We need people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, who are looking for a good challenge, and who are dedicated to creating and developing superior customer relationships. You’ve got to be sharp, and you must be on your game every day… because you will be an essential part of everyday life.
Some of our distribution centers are free-standing. Others are on-site with customers. No matter where we are, we’re part of their team, we’re invested in their success, and our operation is fully transparent. DHL Supply Chain is a world-class company, and we hire only world-class people. People who aren’t afraid to work hard – in fact, people who want to work hard. In this HR Business Partner role:
• You’ll partner to proactively identify and solve issues
• You’ll act in both strategic and tactical capacities providing full life-cycle Human Resources support
• You’ll work closely with business leaders to evolve and embed the people element of the business strategy
• You’ll take a hands-on approach in monitoring the pulse of our employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
• You’ll provide formal and informal coaching to associates at all levels of our business in an impactful, collaborative, and consultative manner
• You’ll manage the people impacts of organizational change projects aligned to the business
• Your voice will be heard loud and clear in management circles
• You’ll deliver results
• You’ll love it
You won’t find an HR opportunity like the one you’ll find with DHL Supply Chain. If you're an exceptional HR expert with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us – the world is waiting for you. Now, here’s what we need from you:
• Understanding of the Supply Chain business and knowledge of operations (desirable)
• Effective stakeholder management skills
• Experience dealing with complex ER issues and coaching line managers through the process
• Be able to demonstrate experience working on strategic people plans to drive Business performance
• Previous experience working in a heavily unionised environment desirable
• Motivation for career progression and development
• Use HR data to spot trends in absence or sickness
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will
About the company
DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 285,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs.
DHL is part of the world's leading postal and logistics Group, Deutsche Post DHL and encompasses three divisions: DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, Freight and DHL Supply Chain.