- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are now looking for a Business partner to provide the full range of support to our operational headquarters in Chiswick, West London working alongside colleagues in our TA, L&D and Reward teams. Supporting a staff population of c.500, this role reports directly to the Divisional HR Director as part of an international team.
We combine well-established HR processes and policies with the challenges, both procedural and cultural, of having been through two acquisitions in three years and now entering a huge growth phase, with a 50% increase in global headcount this year alone. This means we have a sound base and great people, but plenty of interesting work to do.
As an HRBP you will contribute directly to the success of the business by supporting and partnering with the line managers in their business area. You will become an integral part of their management teams, delivering value added HR activities aligned with company strategy, driving change & improving performance, maximising colleague engagement and developing talent.
This is a genuinely fast-moving and professional environment, with highly supportive colleagues and a focus on the huge opportunity the company has over the next few years.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Degree qualified within a relevant discipline, with significant HR Generalist experience and CIPD or equivalent qualification.
- Skilled and experienced in organisational development and change, talent management, performance management, reward and learning and development.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and constantly changing environment, working at an operational and strategic level.
- Able to respond and adapt quickly under pressure, identifying and implementing process change where appropriate, with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable working with employees at all levels within the organization across as variety of sites and disciplines, with the ability to interact and influence up to exec level.
- Commercially aware and customer focused, displaying strong competencies in coaching, influencing, process development, analysis and problem solving.
- Experience of identifying and implementing appropriate development solutions within an unstructured environment.
- Experience of integrating acquired businesses.
- Experience delivering organizational change within a growing business
- EMEA experience is also desirable.
Working from our state of the art business park headquarters in Chiswick, West London, we have a relaxed but highly professional environment, with a wide-range of flexible benefits and excellent facilities available, including on-site Virgin Active gym, cycle facilities and showers, restaurants and bars.