- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Were looking for an experienced HR Business Partner with experience of large commercial companies.
We have an opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join an organisation during a period of change and transformation. Were looking for a strategically and commercially minded individual who is proactive and driven.
You will work with divisions on :
- Driving and implementing People activities including capability, succession, employee engagement and talent.
- Develop relationships with senior leaders and working closely with specialist teams
- Partnering with leaders and HR teams on driving organisational change
- Coaching leaders on performance
- Contribute to the people strategy
- Analyse trends and Key Metrics
- You will need to be an experienced HR Business Partner with the credibility to influence and drive people initiatives.
- Strong experience of significant change programmes and people plans
- Previous experience in an HR Business Partner role - ideally within a commercial and technical business environment, international experience would be desirable.
- Demonstrable relationship management experience at all levels, including business partnering at director level with excellent influencing and interpersonal skills.
- A proven track record of operating at the strategic level, driving business outcomes through considered people plans.
- Delivered business change through the adoption of sound change management principles and employee engagement strategies within a complex operating environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (CIPD qualified - highly desirable)
Were offering a 3-6 months interim assignment on a PAYE basis only to start ASAP.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.