- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
6 month contract Oxford
This leading company based in Oxfordshire are seeking an experienced HR Coordinator to join their busy HR Team.
- Ensuring the HR system is updated with all new starter information
- Handle the New Starter process (new starter documentation, book new starters accommodation, conduct HR new starter induction)
- Produce letters for all people changes eg.
- Manage all HR processes such as maternity, paternity, shared parental leave and sickness absence
- Co-ordinate the leaver process including recording data and analysing exit interview data to identify trends
- Policy and procedures- answer queries and update as and when required
- Own the HR Helpdesk
- Support line managers with initial performance/conduct concerns/queries
You must have:
- Administration experience ideally within HR
- Experience of maintaining records accurately and effectively
- Experience of working with a high volume of work
- Extremely organised with a keen eye for detail
- Must be able to start within 2 weeks
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- ms project