- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40.00 - £44.00 gross per hour
HR Director, on an interim basis, based within a national corporation in Plymouth
Your new company
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a well-established and reputable corporation in Plymouth. Join this team on an interim basis for an initial period of 9 months.
Your new role
Directly reporting to the Chief Executive, this exciting opportunity will be a strategic role where you will be part of the executive team, and a trusted advisor. You will be required to drive business change, lead, develop & motivate the team and deliver strategic & operational HR initiatives. This role offers the opportunity to drive and develop new frameworks with changing working practices, wellbeing, diversity improvement initiatives and employee engagement at the core.
- Lead, develop, motivate and manage in order to deliver a responsive, solutions focused service to the business
- Provide proactive expert advice on the organisational development of the business
- Develop, implement and ensure compliance with best practice in all people related matters
- Leading an organisational culture review and embedding core values
- Providing expert advice, guidance and support
- Offering insight and best practice guidance across all areas of HR including employee relations and performance management
- Coaching and mentoring senior leadership team members and their teams
What you'll need to succeed
In terms of your experience, you will have a broad generalist background with a focus on both operational & strategic issues. You will be a strategic thinker who can demonstrate a flexible, open-minded and proactive approach. It is a given that you possess exceptional communication, influencing, analytical and management skills.
What you'll get in return
You will work for a reputable company that is recognised as being a market leader within the industry. You will receive an extremely competitive salary have flexible working hours and days and join a growing and successful company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.