- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Monster Group (UK) Ltd is a thriving online retailer offering a diverse range of high quality and great value products to an international market. We are looking for a super organised Administration Assistant with amazing attention to detail. Reporting to the HR & ES Manager, you will be involved in a huge variety of different tasks to support the exciting expansion of the business. This really is a fantastic opportunity with brilliant potential for the right applicant.
- Delivering training and implementing new policies and procedures.
- Supporting with the recruitment and induction processes.
- Monitoring health and safety risks and hazards in the workplace.
- Ensuring the business is legally compliant with all health and safety legislation.
- Obtaining quotes for products and services.
- Responding to internal/external emails and taking phone calls.
- Admin relating to e.g. Policies and Procedures, maintenance, contractors, employee files.
- Any other relevant departmental and/or company administration.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Have a fun and vibrant outlook.
- Able to ‘think outside the box’ and have a can-do mindset!
- Able to manage time, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Superb attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Team work as well as initiative to work on your own.
- Experience in Health and Safety and carrying out Risk Assessments would be beneficial; however, training will be provided to the right candidate.
Working hours: Full time, Monday to Friday, Shift patterns either 8.00am to 4.30pm and/or 9.00am – 5.30pm, 37.5hrs per week with 1 hour for lunch. You will be based at our modern offices near Sheriff Hutton (YO60) therefore it is essential that you have your own transport.
Salary is dependent upon experience and attributes. We pride ourselves on creating an exciting working environment that’s fun and full of laughter, where people can strive to be their best, and embrace our values; Empowerment, Forward Thinking, Respect and Fun. We also offer a generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus Bank Holidays! If you would like to be considered for this position, please email your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- administration: 2 years (Preferred)
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)