- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Global Distribution and International
We’re looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager who has the ambition, drive, passion and influence to help the team drive the strategic People agenda forward and be responsible for providing comprehensive operational HR partnership for the Finance team and growing hayu business
This is a really exciting role for someone who enjoys developing and delivering results and who has the ability to adapt and flex on a regular basis. The role is truly generalist in nature and we’ll look to you to provide expert advice, proactive solutions and strong partnering on all aspects of the core employee lifecycle plus also take on and deliver on and the broader People Agenda for our Internationally located Finance community.
Attract the best
Be the brand ambassador for NBCUniversal throughout the recruitment process, ensuring that candidates have a second to none experience.
Be a great partner to the hiring Manager and recruiters to find and attract the best candidates both internally and externally.
Learning & Development
Get to know the talent across your client groups and the entire function and pro-actively partner with all levels of Management to identify business needs, skills gaps and development opportunities for your group.
Be a brand ambassador for the development offerings and ensure you and your Managers are fully aware of the opportunities and the overall curriculum.
Be passionate about driving key HR initiatives forward for all client groups.
Employee Relations & Immigration
Be a thoughtful and experienced solutions orientated HR Partner providing the best employment advice. The primary focus being the UK but with knowledge of how things work within the rest of our international portfolio.
Advise Managers on performance management practices, disciplinary and grievance processes, and how to navigate difficult and nuanced conversations with their employees.
Be a passionate and enthusiastic cultural ambassador, ensuring values and behaviours are consistently communicated and upheld and help your managers to do the same.
Expect to take the lead on any organisational design, restructure, and redundancy processes as we grow and evolve.
Get connected with our internal Global Mobility team who help maintain best practice standards on immigration processes and ensure that all assignments and immigration are efficiently managed.
Awareness of our freelancer population and implementing the right solution in line with NBCU practices.
You will have direct responsibility for the day to day activity of a HR Coordinator, working with them to achieve their potential and ensuring that all employee data needs, systems, processes and contractual documentation is provided regularly, accurately, timely and in line with business needs.
• You will be an experienced all-round HR expert and commercial business partner.
• You need to be able to work independently, experienced a fast paced environment and ability to navigate and deliver within deadlines.
• Our environment is heavily matrixed so the ability to navigate this, collaborate and ensure all stakeholders are communicated with is key.
• Multi-tasking is crucial for this role- you will be someone that is solutions focused and able to deliver on potentially complex matters in a timely and efficient way. You’ll consider attention to detail one of your strengths, working with a methodical approach, prioritising your workload and have great organisational and time management skills.
• Ability to communicate across all levels and flex your style in various scenarios.
• You’re able to really demonstrate the ‘human’ in human resources, understanding your groups and providing appropriate solutions.
• Ideally you have managed before and can demonstrate an ability to develop others.
• We want to see your passion, particularly for these client groups and of course the world of Media.
All applicants must be able to provide documentation to prove they are able to work in the United Kingdom.
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
Sub-BusinessNGDI Corporate - HR
About the company
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.