- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
CNBC has an exciting opportunity to join their International HR team as HR Manager for EMEA and Middle East. Reporting to the International VP, HR the HR Manager is responsible for driving the people agenda to support CNBC business priorities across the region.
The role also supports in defining and implementing HR strategy and building strong and trusted relationships with employees and managers across the region, as well as with the broader international HR organisation.
Candidates will have strong generalist HR experience, ideally in an international, matrix-led and fast moving organisation.
This is a fast paced HR role where you will have proven experience across the whole spectrum of HR business partnering, including operational support and strategic partnering. You will also have sound business acumen and experience in effective coaching and influencing. The role requires management of one direct report.
- Be the first point of contact for all HR related activities for the CNBC leadership team, line managers and employees in EMEA.
- Coach, develop and challenge the CNBC EMEA Leadership Team and managers on the execution of business plans and on people leadership
- Provide leadership, direction and expertise for the full scope of the HR function across EMEA including employee relations, talent acquisition and development, reward, employee engagement and organisational design and change
- Support and manage annual business cycles, including talent review, performance management, pay review, headcount planning & budget management
- Ensure successful delivery of HR workstreams for strategic business projects across CNBC International
- Take ownership of and drive the CNBC HR agenda across the EMEA region, working in partnership with the VP HR for CNBC International
- Build and maintain effective partnerships with specialist EMEA and international HR teams, including Reward, Global Mobility, Talent Acquisition and Development.
- Line manage the HR Generalist. Provide clear direction, support, coaching and mentoring to enable them to achieve their objectives and proactively support the business.
- Strong generalist Human Resources experience, ideally in pan-regional HR role
- Ability and appetite to operate across the whole spectrum of HR business partnering, from operational/tactical HR support to strategic partnering and influencing
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal: able to build strong relationships with, and influence, stakeholders across client groups
- Able to apply judgement and critical thinking in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Solid grasp of regional employment law, able to effectively interpret it to stakeholders
- Experience in an international, matrix-led and fast moving organisation would be highly advantageous
If you would like to bring your solid HR Business Partnering experience into a fast paced and dynamic environment, please apply today!
Must be eligible to work in the UK
CNBC is the recognized global leader in business news, providing real-time financial market coverage and business information. CNBC’s international operations include regional networks in Europe and Asia-Pacific that provide the latest market information, unrivalled coverage of breaking news, in-depth analysis, and interviews with business leaders. CNBC in Europe reaches more than 110 million households, in addition to leading banks, financial institutions, and hotels across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. CNBC in Asia-Pacific reaches more than 70 million households in 21 countries.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring
About the company
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.