- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £24,000.00 gross per year
- MANCHESTER LANCASHIRE
We are a thriving travel management company in the heart of Manchester, and our organisation is growing. As HR Officer you will support our HR Business Partner in the smooth running of the department.
As the first point of contact for HR you will manage queries from both inside and outside the organisation and provide support and advice to managers on all HR issues in accordance with employment legislation and best practice. This will be a busy and varied role and will involve a wide range of tasks which will include all HR administration tasks, monitoring the HR inbox, coordinating and managing the new joiner and leaver process, delivering HR inductions and assisting in the on-boarding process. You will also work on various HR projects as required by the business. This role will provide excellent opportunities to expand your experience and progress your career in HR, and will suit either an experienced HR Officer or a highly experienced HR Assistant looking for the next career step.
In return you’ll receive some fantastic benefits:
- A competitive salary (to £24k depending on experience)
- Excellent opportunities for progression in a fast-growing company
- 23.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), rising to 24.5 days
- Option to buy or sell annual leave days
- Employee Healthcare Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Discounted staff travel
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Eye Tests
- Central Manchester offices
- Team nights out
- Free fruit and refreshments
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Proven experience in a HR Officer or HR Assistant role
- Bachelor’s degree in related subject area (Business/HR/Law)
- CIPD qualified or studying towards qualification
- Strong systems experience with proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook and HR management system / database
- The ability to deal with sensitive matters in a mature, confidential and professional manner
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritise tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication style, with the ability to adapt when appropriate
So, if you’re an experienced HR Officer and meet the requirements outlined above, then please get in touch - we would really like to hear from you!
Welcome to Diversity Travel- We’re a leading travel management company for the charity and academic communities. We’re proud and passionate about what we do in helping our clients understand and save money on their travel and accommodation.
We’re proud and passionate about what we do.
We embrace diversity and treat everyone with respect and trust.
We always look to improve our products, services and ourselves.
We keep the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- Human Resources
- CIPD qualified
- HR Policies
- HR Software
- human resources