- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £23,392.00 - £27,221.00 gross per year
- Plumpton Wall
Taking responsibility for the recruitment, selection, induction and training processes at Plumpton College you will:
- Develop and implement multi-channel attraction and selection strategies toattract talented individuals
- Coordinate the on-boarding process
- Lead the induction programme
- Develop cross-college training programmes
You should ideally have adequate experience of working in a recruitment or HR environment including:
- Recruiting at all levels
- Leading interview and assessment processes
- Experience of induction and training would be an advantage
- Familiarity with a range of IT and web-based systems
- Working at pace and juggling a busy workload to meet deadlines
You will be a confident communicator, able to build good working relationships and support managers across a variety of departments at all levels.
Part timeoptions will be considered on a four days a week working pattern with some flexibility. Job share opportunities may also be available. For these arrangements the salary will be pro rata. Please state your preference on your application form.
With over 3,000 students, excellent resources and a drive for continuous improvement, Plumpton College is actively seeking staff who want to make a difference and be part of this exciting phase of our development. At Plumpton College we are Ambitious & Progressive, Enterprising, Professional, Supportive and Passionate about everything we do – if you share these values and would like to be part of our growing team then we’d like to hear from you.
Closing date for applications: Monday 29thJuly at 9.00am
Interviews will be held: w/c 5thAugust 2019.
Completed applications should be returned via the apply link.