- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
RPS are seeking to recruit an experienced Human Factors practitioner to develop an in-house capability, working principally in support of nuclear, fire and process safety projects within the UK.
This role will see you:
- Leading and delivering multiple Human Factors projects at any one time
- Ensuring all projects are within budget and to our clients’ satisfaction
- Maintaining and developing lasting relationships with clients, coupled with business development
- Training and mentoring other staff
Skills, Experience and Qualifications required:
- Degree level qualification in Human Factors related subject, e.g. Human Factors, Psychology
- Deep expertise within Human Factors
- Support to safety case / safety report assessments and reviews:
o HF substantiation
o HF design support and integration
o HF project integration management
o HAZAN support
o Resolution of operational issues
o Task analysis
o Qualitative and quantitative Human Reliability Analysis (HRA)
- Prior Nuclear industry experience
- Detailed understanding and working knowledge of UK regulations and standards and be able to apply them
- Happy to undertake UK wide travel
What we offer you
We will provide you with a flexible, friendly and creative environment to develop your skills and challenge yourself. We support our people to innovate, collaborate and build meaningful careers. Our network of people and knowledge will expand your horizons and give you access to a variety of interesting projects.
Our employees are rewarded with competitive salaries, opportunities to invest and many other benefits including: 24 days holiday + bank holidays, Option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year, Company pension scheme, Share Incentive Scheme, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Health Screening, Employee Assistance Programme, Professional Memberships and commitment to on-going CPD.
All offers to successful candidates will be subject to SC level clearance completion
About RPS Group
RPS is a leading global professional services firm of 5,600 people. We define, design and manage projects that create shared value in a complex, urbanising and resource-scarce world.
Connecting with our global expertise we make it easy for our clients to create winning solutions for their communities and their clients. By being confidently pragmatic we solve problems that matter. We make complex easy.
RPS is an equal opportunity employer.