- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Movianto, and Owens & Minor Company, is a European healthcare solutions partner with best in-class quality for the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostic industries. We offer outsourcing services along the supply chain such as warehousing, transportation, active temperature control logistics as well as Value Added Services; order to cash and sourcing. O&M Movianto’s international clients benefit from a pan-European network, a broad range of healthcare logistics services, the know-how of the local markets and uncompromising quality standards like ISO 9001 and ISO 13485.
Movianto have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Business Partner to join the team in Bedford, UK. As HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for leading & managing the people management related agenda across multi-sites, sharing the responsibility for delivering business goals and targets aligned to HR activity. Adding value through an in-depth knowledge of internal stakeholders, key teammates, best practise and business processes. Accountable for providing an efficient and effective value added HR service that aligns with the business objectives. Acts as a Teammate Champion and a Change Agent, to Managers on all HR related issues. Mentors, develops & sets standards within own HR team. Supports a culture of best practise, high performance, and transparent communication to achieve the Companies vision. First point of contact to offer advice and guidance on all HR related issues to all levels of management.
- Maintains an effective level of business literacy, financial position, its mid-range plans, culture & market position.
- Challenges the organisational structure and proposes changes.
- Manages complex and difficult HR projects cross functionally.
- Promotes HR considerations to achieve positive changes in people management.
- Pro-actively supports line managers to achieve business objectives through their teams using appropriate HR initiatives and practices.
- Accountable for effective recruitment activity, meeting business expectations for budgets, service and pace.
- Identifies training needs within the business, individual, team or companywide providing suitable solutions.
- Responsible for all complex employee relations issues within the business, creating a consistent, transparent environment where all teammates are treated fairly in keeping with Company expectations.
- Responsible for ensuring that effective communication method are constantly considered in all business activities aligned to HR.
- Full involvement in organisational change programmes, re-design, restructure and talent planning activities.
- Ensure up to date understanding of internal reward packages and process’s, benchmarking against industry norms and pro-actively assisting with ongoing reviews
- Coach & influence Mangers to achieve people plans linked to the business strategy.
- Implement best practice HR solutions to support a high performance culture.
- Builds valuable, productive relationships with internal clients.
- Maintains all administration process’s to the highest standard.
- Manages the HRO/HRA’s as appropriate.
- Designs and implements succession plans for key talent and business critical roles.
- Design and deliver HR training programmes for all levels of management throughout the business.
- Ensure all new management entering the business are trained in connection with the Managers Tool Kit.
- Responsible for ensuring operational recruitment activity is exceeding or in line with recruitment SLA.
Education & Qualification
- 5 years HR experience at generalist level, preferably multi – sited
- Third level qualification - Business/Law/HR
- CIPD Qualification
- Qualification in Advanced Employment Law (desirable)
- Familiar with the Hay methodology
- Project management experience
- Significant knowledge of UK employment law.
- Experience of managing complex HR projects.
- Proven track record of delivering fair and commercially focused results relating to Employee Relations issues.
- Demonstrates skill for continuously improving HR frameworks and process mapping aligned to HR service and business requirements.
- Proven HR Employee Relationship skills.
- Strong PC Skills: Word (advanced), Excel (advanced), Outlook.
- HR database skills ideally Chris 21and Kronos.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels across the business.
- Ability to influence and coach managers, ensuring the people agenda is constantly considered.
- Ability to re-prioritise to meet changing business demands.
- Pro-active, curious and challenging.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to develop strong, credible professional relationships in order to gain support and achieve results.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Takes initiative to identify & anticipate clients’ needs and make recommendations for implementation.
- Aptitude f