- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- RICHMOND, GB
Human Resources Advisor (Richmond, North Yorkshire)
- Olliver, Richmond, North Yorkshire, England, gb
ProPharma Group is an industry leading, single source provider for regulatory compliance, pharmacovigilance, and medical information services across the full development lifecycle for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. Operating around the world with offices in Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States, ProPharma Group’s fully integrated service offerings will provide clients with a comprehensive suite of global support services that are required to be competitive in today’s dynamic markets. We build successful long-term relationships with clients by providing leading industry knowledge, experience, and proven processes.
The Human Resources Advisor will support the provision of an effective, comprehensive and professional Human Resources (HR) service to all departments and provide expert advice to managers and employees, in line with the Company values.
Essential Functions Include:
- Supporting the development of human resource strategies including policy review and amendments in line with employment legislation, Company policy and best practice.
- Working with management teams across the Company in developing appropriate and effective HR solutions.
- Provide managers with appropriate advice and guidance in relation to absence management.
- Assisting in the maintenance of paper and electronic filing systems to ensure that individual and organisational human resources information is maintained and stored securely.
- Work closely with the HR Manager in coordinating an effective and professional approach to employee relations.
- Implementing fairness and consistency in decision making.
- Working in partnership with all employees to resolve issues and disputes including employee relations cases such as disciplinary and grievance.
- Liaising with managers in a timely manner regarding employee issues and concerns
- Providing advice and guidance to managers on performance and absence issues and, where appropriate, attend performance and absence management meetings and ensure follow-up.
- As part of the HR team, conducting exit interviews ensuring relevant information is communicated and fed back as appropriate.
- Responding to queries from employees relating to their contract and company benefits.
- Supporting managers in meetings with employees as necessary.
- Work in line with current UK legislation to minimize business risk.
- Ensuring that the monthly payroll report prepared by the HR Assistants is accurate.
- Liaising with the Finance Department as necessary.
- Ensuring the documentation associated with salary increases and promotions is prepared by the HR Assistants and reported to payroll.
- In conjunction with the HR Manager and Training Department, assess training requirements for managers across the Company with regard to HR policies and procedures.
- Developing and delivering appropriate training as required.
- Ensuring employee database is updated by the HR Assistants as necessary and in a timely manner.
- Collating workforce data and statistics as required and working with the HR Manager to prepare associated reports.
- Carrying out other duties and specific project work.
Qualified candidates must have:
- CIPD qualified to level 5 (or working toward).
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject desirable.
- Generalist human resources experience.
- Excellent knowledge of UK Employment Law and best practice requirements.
- Experience in absence management dealing with short term, long term and capability matters
- Ensure consistency in the application of all HR policies
- Ability to understand and analyse workforce information.
- Excellent planning, prioritising and organisational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Capable of resolving conflict in a constructive manner.
- Excellent at building relationships with all levels in the organisation.
- Ability to work within a team in an open and professional manner.
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to provide succinct responses and correspondence.
- Ability to work to deadlines occasionally under pressure.
- Excellent computer literacy.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
This role is based in Richmond, North Yorkshire.
***ProPharma Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails to anyone regarding this posting.***
Job Type: Full-time