- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking for an HR Business Partner based in our London office to join our niche Professional Services Consultancy. This is a full-time role that requires a dynamic, proactive and personable individual to join the HR team to contribute to the successful delivery and implementation of all people related activities.
The role will require you to travel to other locations where our consultants are based to ensure HR are visible, providing opportunities for ongoing employee engagement and assistance.
Who We Are
Business Data Partners (BDP) is a Data Management and Analytics consultancy with over 140 consultants working with clients across the UK. BDP have clients in Banking, Retail, Local Government, Life & Pensions, and the Insurance sector. BDP help their clients maximise the value of their data through insight and analysis using our technical expertise.
Our strong corporate values create a thriving environment where our people excel. People are at the heart of everything we do. We are proud to be 100% employee owned, creating a culture unique to BDP.
What we are looking for someone who ideally has
- Experience of working in HR partnering role, building strong working relationships with employees and managers to deliver measurable benefits
- Experience in a broad range of HR roles including operational roles which require technical/functional expertise and HR roles which have had a strategic role in the business.
- a strong business and commercial approach and understanding of business needs
- Knowledge and experience of implementing best practice HR solutions to drive a high performance culture
- Strong knowledge to advise on employment legislation ensure compliance with employment law and support ER activities as required
Systems and process
- Knowledge in managing HR systems and providing accurate data for HR metrics, and logical analysis of trends to support business objectives and drive continuous improvement
- Experience of creating and developing key and innovative HR policies and procedures to be effective and support retention strategies
- Experience of supporting internal communication systems such as SharePoint
Learning and development
- Knowledge of coordinating learning & development activities including the planning, implementation and administrative tasks required to effectively deliver and evaluate our programmes
- Experience of delivering training associated with HR activities such as legislative compliance and best practice, line manager development and workshops
- Experience of using a performance management system, monitoring results to ensure we effectively support talent planning, development and retention strategies at all levels
- Experience of supporting the implementation of development plans for employees
- Experience of coaching and influencing managers
Reward and recognition
- Support and promote our unique reward & recognition initiatives to ensure motivation and engagement within our teams
- Drive employee engagement and retention initiatives, encompassing effective culture and communication strategies, leadership, team development and workforce metrics
- Reviewing and developing reward and benefit solutions to improve employee engagement and support the attraction and retention of staff
- A genuine interest in helping the business to be successful and enriching our employee’s experience
- Other ad hoc duties as required
To succeed in this role you will need
- Excellent technical HR Knowledge - CIPD qualified or relevant experience to demonstrate level of competence
- A positive approach that can instinctively build rapport
- Excellent planning, delivery and organisational skills with an innovative and agile approach
- A proven track record of providing proactive, supportive, creative and credible advice and guidance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year
- Human Resources function including L & D and Talent: 5 years (Preferred)
Flexible Working Options Available:
- Not offered