- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Can you find and solve problems we haven’t discovered yet?
Groupon’s mission is to become the daily habit in local commerce and fulfill our purpose of building strong communities through thriving small businesses by connecting people to a vibrant, global marketplace for local services, experiences and goods. In the process, we’re positively impacting the lives of millions of customers and merchants globally. Even with thousands of employees spread across multiple continents, we still maintain a culture that inspires innovation, rewards risk-taking and celebrates success. If you want to take more ownership of your career, then you're ready to be part of Groupon.
As the HR team at Groupon, we collaborate with the business to support the growth and change that we see every single day. We work in various Centers of Excellence across the globe and collaborate together to build from scratch and provide guidance to our partners around the organization. As a young yet evolving company, we’ve grown a robust HR department with dedicated resources for each line of business; yet there are still plenty of ways to impact, change, or improve how our team works.
As the HR Analytics Partner, you will help tell the International People story through data. You will work to ensure all HR is supported by clean and accurate data while maintaining strong partnerships with our Finance, HR Operations, and business leaders. Reporting to the HR Manager, International People Programs, you will be exposed to all people data and lead HRBPs to ensure we understand what the data is telling us and brainstorm ways to leverage the data in decision-making.
We’re a “best of both worlds” kind of company. We’re big enough to have resources and scale, but small enough that a single person has a surprising amount of autonomy and can make a meaningful impact. We’re curious, fun, a little intense, and passionate about helping local businesses thrive. Does that sound like a compelling place to work?
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Serve as point person on all international headcount tracking and help advise on headcount decision-making
- Assist all levels of HR leadership on employee engagement survey data and action planning
- Manage all people moves and changes in international according to project timelines and deliverables
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and Finance to ensure all people decisions are financially sound
- Work with international Vice President, HR to manage budgets across the centers of excellence
- Act as authority on all People data including annual review cycles, headcount reporting, levels, promotional details, and employee demographics
- Represent HR on a variety of ad-hoc projects
- Work closely with Transformation teams to ensure People are accurately represented in all backtesting and impact on people is understood prior to launching any change
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in analytics with demonstrable experience leading ad-hoc projects, multiple stakeholders
- You have experience building rapport with internal clients and have strong interpersonal skills, directly and indirectly influencing and diffusing high-tension situations with ease
- You have advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- You have strong communication skills and ability to cultivate and maintain global relationships
- You're a self-starter, and not afraid to fail
- You're adaptable and can think on your feet; when faced with new challenges or tough conversations, you face them head-on
About the company
Groupon is a global e-commerce marketplace connecting millions of subscribers with local merchants by offering activities, travel, goods and services in more than 45 countries. Groupon was launched in November 2008, and the first market for Groupon was Chicago, followed soon thereafter by Boston, New York City, and Toronto. By October 2010 Groupon served more than 150 markets[clarification needed] in North America and 100 markets in Europe, Asia, and South America, and had 35 million registered users. By the end of March 2015, Groupon served more than 500 markets worldwide, nearly 48.1 million active customers and featured more than 425,000 active deals globally