- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Humanities Teacher / Hartlepool / £100 - £207.64 per day
Teesside Vision for Education are seeking a Hartlepool based Humanities Teacher to work in long term and permanent roles in our client schools in Hartlepool.
Between March and July each year, Vision for Education receive hundreds of Teaching Roles for January across Primary and Secondary Schools. We are very experienced in securing Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) positions that help them complete their induction. These roles are often 1 year contracts, or permanent posts, with the ability to complete an induction. We are now seeking a full time (FT) Humanities teachers based in Hartlepool.
The desired Secondary school Humanities Teacher (FT) will be working in our client schools from January 2020.
We pride ourselves on our provision of good and outstanding practitioners to fantastic schools in the area. We are looking to hear from passionate and determined Humanities Teacher who are looking to enhance their career in teaching.
Our office in Teesside cover schools in Darlington, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough and Hartlepool. We work with both Primary and Secondary schools that have an outstanding reputation in their local area and are passionate about ensuring our community provides the best possible education for our children.
Requirements To be considered for the Hartlepool based Humanities teacher position you will:
• Have experience teaching children in your specific setting.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teaching and support staff.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
• Have passed your ITT course Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people.
We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global. What Vision for Education offer as a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive as Humanities Teacher.
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £370.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
The Humanities Teacher must be enthusiastic, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Hartlepool, please contact Vision today or submit your CV.
About the company