- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- West Yorkshire UK ,GB
HVAC Design Manager
Salary to c£55k+car/allowance+ £10K Bonus
Based in North Leeds, Otley, Ilkley
THE COMPANY - HVAC Design Manager
A well established, stable, growing company that has many long standing relationships in their sector. They have a stable market and are growing their business despite the COVID 19 pandemic. They have many staff that have been with them for many years and who enjoy a relaxed but professional working environment.
THE ROLE - HVAC Design Manager
* Responsible for creating a full working design of HVAC systems for installation, from survey and client specification right through to the full design.
* Focusing on ventilation, cooling and pipework for large scale industrial projects.
* Working closely with other Design Engineers and Project Engineers within the company
* Liaising closely with customers, manufacturers and suppliers to produce a fully costed technical proposal.
* Ensuring successful transition and handover to the delivery team.
THE PERSON - HVAC Design Manager
* HVAC Design background, with substantial experience as a design engineer within mechanical services. You must have experience of air movement.
* Comfortable attending site for surveys and pre-construction meetings.
* Ideally a strong background in cooling systems.
* HNC or equivalent in a Building Services or Mechanical background desirable.
THE PACKAGE - HVAC Design Manager
Basic salary up to c£55k.
Car or car allowance
Company Bonus to £10K
Pension, 25 days holiday
THE LOCATION - HVAC Design Manager
Based in North Leeds
Suitable locations include: Leeds, Bradford, Ilkley, Otley, Harrogate
About the company