- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
£27,000-£30,000 + benefits
One of the UK’s fastest growing independent Air & Water Hygiene Consultancies are on the lookout for confident Mechanical HVAC/Duct Fitting Engineers in London; due to further expansion across the South East area.
The company work on a variety of projects across the Midlands including; NHS, HMP Prisons, MOD & Commercial property. The company are undergoing mass expansion across the UK and have increased their team by over 55% since the start of 2018. They have over 30 years’ industry experience and specialise in Legionella Control & Air Hygiene.
The role will include;
* Carry out repairs & servicing on HVAC plant & equipment, Mechanical Water Systems (hot water calorifiers, LTHW systems, hot & cold water systems etc.
* Duct/HVAC Fitting
* TMV; installations, servicing and repairs
* Fire damper; testing, inspecting & installs
* Surveying sites, recording findings & writing reports
* Maintaining Air Handling units & chemical dosing systems
* Water temperature testing, monitoring, sampling
* Carrying out system flushes
* Cleans & Disinfections of cooling towers
The ideal candidate will have 2 years’ experience working as a Mechanical Technician within the Air Hygiene, Water Treatment or Legionella Industries.
* Plumbing Qualification
* Exception knowledge of ACOP L8 & TR19
* Full UK Driving License
* Strong verbal & written communication
The company offer an exceptional benefits package inclusive of a company vehicle- with travel time paid door to door & ability to use for personal mileage, 33 days holiday, progression opportunity, pension and a basic salary of up to £26,000.
If you would like to hear more about this fantastic opportunity, call EVA on 0121 442 0645 or send your CV to for consideration.