- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- As the ICT Service Manager, you will work in a senior capacity, reporting into a Head of Services, taking responsibility for the ongoing success of the Service Management function.
- The role will be strategically aligned, and you will have a significant impact on Service Design and Transition, as well as the maintenance of consistent processes and best practice.
- You will take ownership of Vendor management, building and developing supplier relationships with all relevant bodies.
- People management is key, and you will have a small team of reports that will take responsibility for implementation and operational support. The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate for the ICT Service Manager role, you will have the following skills:
- 3+ years in Service Management, including Design and Transition experience.
- Strong understanding of IT legislation, such as the Data Protection Act.
- PRINCE 2 and/or Agile.