- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £100.00 - £120.00 gross per hour
Reporting Manager required by a globally recognised client of mine to lead and integral division within the business, based in Canary Wharf, London. This is a permanent position, offering a salary range of between £100,000 and £120,000, depending on your skillset and experience.The aim of this role will be to manage and lead the Taxonomy team, and roughly 75% of the time will be spent internally - focusing on making sure that the team are keeping up with the classifications - and also liaising with a technical team to make sure that they are getting the technical XBRL work done. The other 25% of the time is likely to be outward facing, liaising with the market and understanding how the Taxonomy service can improve / needs to change etc. The ideal person for this role will come from an Accounting Firm (ideal) or the Accounting Policy Dept of a large firm.
- Fully Qualified Accountant with 10+ years of experience.
- An excellent understanding of IFRS.
- Exposure / eagerness to learn about Taxonomy.
- Exposure / eagerness to learn about XBRL.
This role is urgent for my client, and interviews will be booked straight away for any candidate fitting the above requirements. If you feel this is you, then submit your CV for consideration today.
IFRS Reporting Manager – Accounting Policy – London
Kite Human Capital – Hire Better
We are unashamedly focused on working with only the best people, who care about customer value and maintain a fantastic working reputation. If you are someone that is committed to working hard to achieve great results, views challenge as an exciting opportunity and wants to work in some of the best possible assignments then please get in touch, we’d love to help you find your next position.
We pride ourselves on rock solid integrity and honesty, and place client value at the centre of every decision we make.
2018 – Winner ‘Best Client Service’
2017 – Winner ‘Agency of The Year’
2017 – Winner ‘Banking & Financial Services Agency’
2016 – Winner ‘Banking & Financial Services Agency’