- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Lead in implementing quality control & assurance processes at the company and our sub-contractors. Developing, optimising, and validating analytical methods suitable for process development, batch release and stability assessment.
Ambitious - We work hard to build a world class business
Results focused - We are timely with our actions and deliver to our plans
Proactive - We are forward thinking and find innovative solutions to problems
Accountable - We maintain high standards & take ownership of our work
Safety and responsibility
SAFETY conscious - We are proactive in maintaining a safe workplace
Diverse - We promote a culture of equality, fairness and diversity
Ethical - We operate within the letter and the spirit of the law
Stakeholder focused - We understand and support our stakeholders' needs
Aligned - We all consciously share our purpose, vision and values
Committed - We are committed to delivering on our goals
Supportive - We support each other to achieve our goals
Challenging - We are prepared to ask the difficult questions
Actively Vulnerable - We are not afraid to speak up, seek feedback, ask for help and learn from our mistakes
Promoters of people - We invest to build a world-class team
Champions of our Values - We live our values
- Delivering customer focussed and organisationally appropriate Quality and Analytical procedures and processes
- Creating data collection processes and systems for review, interpreting and control of relevant data to provide recommendations internal and external audiences and for best practise.
- To develop and maintain quality control procedures to support the business requirements of Aqdot that will include:
- Batch release, recall and complaints, material control and specification, change control, regulatory, data control, stability and OOS investigations.
- To develop robust, reproducible, analytical methods to enable process development, delivering product in compliance with the agreed specifications.
- Take the lead in establishing methods for all lab analytics including manufacturing and applications development.
- Responsible for the organisation and functioning of the test facility according to GLP, GCP and GMP. Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, regulations and good laboratory practises.
- Experience in analytical and method development for batch release and process development.
- Experience in proposing recommendations which improve best practices.
- Responsible for the organisation and functioning of the test facility according to ISO 9001 standards with the ability to develop systems to cGMP
- Maintain and develop Quality systems in collaboration with relevant experts.
- In collaboration with HSE lead, ensure that the HSE systems fit into the quality framework.
- Responsible for maintaining auditable systems of work.
- Responsible for implementation and maintenance of quality control processes.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels; verbally, in writing and in a group setting within Aqdot and with third parties.
- Ability to work well in inter-disciplinary teams.
- Demonstrates and promotes openness; welcoming; listening to and accommodating others' input.
- Excellent team worker.
Strong influencing and interpersonal skills, at all levels and across all functions within and outside theorganisation.
- Flexible, attention for detail.
25 days holiday
- iso 9001
- quality control