- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are seeking an administrator with some experience within Import/Export/Logistics to join an established manufacturing company in their Winchester site. This permanent, full time position of Import/Export Administrator offers a salary dependent upon experience and offers a whole host of perks including life insurance, excellent pension plan and on-site parking.
The role is primarily dealing with all aspects of administration, communication and picking/packing relating to the import/export side of the business.
Working within a small (yet friendly and supportive team) your daily responsibilities incorporate the following:
- Labelling. Logging and shipment for of despatch of products
- Liaising with freight forwards and sourcing best freight quotes
- Documenting information, keeping all records filed
- Use of forklift (training provided)
- Product and price enquiries.
- Updating database/stock control
If you have experience of export of dangerous goods it would be advantageous. We are also interested into talking to you if you have strong admin skills, are a great organiser with excellent attention to detail and the confidence to negotiate prices & delivery schedules with courier companies.
Apply immediately, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Customer Liason
- Highly Detailed