- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £11.00 gross per hour
Job Title: In Store Cleaning Manager- Retail Supermarket Site
Location: Inverness, IV2 3PY
Salary: £11.00 per hour – 34 hours a week = £19,448 Annual Salary
Hours: 34 hours a week and working 6 days out of 7
Full Time and Permanent
Our client is a national Facilities Management Company and is actively recruiting for an In-Store Cleaning Manager for a Retail Supermarket site in Inverness, IV2 3PY.
The role is permanent and is for 34 hours a week. The role will be working 6 days out of 7 per week.
The hours for the role will require flexibility with some early morning shifts (5.30am or 6.00am starts) but there may well also be daytime, and evening shifts on occasion. Candidates need to live locally to the store, or drive and have their own vehicle.
The In Store Cleaning Manager will be looking after a team of cleaners in a fast paced and demanding retail environment.
- Responsibility for the effective management of cleaning services with a retail supermarket store, control labour, chemical and equipment orders, cleaning standards
- Perform weekly audit with the client to company targets and remedial action to be taken on any areas for improvement
- To recruit colleagues in accordance with Company procedures
- To lead, motivate and train staff
- To adhere at all times to all company Health & Safety Rules and Regulations and ensure all appropriate documentation is maintained to ensure all HR policies, procedures and guidance are followed in respect of all employees
Ideal candidates will have a proven background in Cleaning Management ideally within a fast-paced retail environment, or have been a cleaning supervisor and looking for next step into a management role.
Our client is looking for Managers who have a proven track record of managing and motivating people in a demanding environment. In return our client offers a competitive salary with the opportunity to develop your career in a forward thinking, dynamic business.
Our client is looking for someone who is confident dealing with people, both employees and client, be able to adapt to changing environments and cope well under pressure. They are also looking for people with management experience and are happy to consider people with supervisory experience of staff, payroll and rotas.
Our Client is looking for a manager who is prepared to be hands-on and clean with the team as and when required.
Please only apply for the role if you are happy to work 34 hours a week, 6 days out of 7 every week and are ok with the hourly rate of £11.00.
Ideal candidates will drive and have their own vehicle but our client is happy to consider candidates that do not drive but live very local to store
An immediate start is available.
To apply please submit CV in the strictest of confidence to Jonathan Sweasey at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED.
- own vehicle