- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £17,680.00 - £19,890.00 gross per year
- Burgess Hill
Job Title: Inbound Customer Service Advisor / Call Centre Agent / Contact Centre Representative
Location: Burgess Hill
Hours: Full-time hours - 40-45 hours a week depending on role to include weekends on a rota
Salary: £17,680 - £19890 (+ paid overtime)
Benefits: Amazing team atmosphere, 20 days holiday + BH, Workplace Pension, central location, progression opportunities
We're delighted to be working exclusively with a fantastic client based centrally in Burgess Hill in their search for a number of Inbound Customer Service Advisors / Call Centre Agents / Contact Centre Representatives to support the Customer Service function of a well-known lifestyle brand.
Due to spectacular growth, they are looking to fulfil a variety of contact centre positions that will see successful candidates working in an Inbound-only environment that will offer structured training and support, an amazing team culture and great progression opportunity.
With a number of various positions available, candidate suitability will be discussed on a case by case basis, but all positions require you to be a confident communicator on the telephone with a natural ability to chat with customers, you will be competent in using computers and committed to a career in Customer Service.
- Receiving inbound enquiries and bookings on the telephone
- Responding to email and web enquiries
- Talking with customers to ascertain their query, and assisting with all enquiries to resolution
- Qualifying customer calls and transferring to relevant departments where necessary
- Utilising and updating CRM system
- Adhering to brand guidelines and SLAs
- To upsell relevant services to Customers where appropriate
- A natural conversationalist with an ability to communicate confidently on the phone as well as the ability to listen
- An excellent command of the English language - written and spoken
- Responsible, and reliable with the ability to take account for your own work and actions
- Good computer literacy
- Process driven
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous Customer Service experience in any area- desirable
- Previous contact Centre experience - desirable
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.
- contact centre
- call centre agent
- inbound customer service advisor
- contact centre representative
- customer service