- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,000.00 - £20,000.00 gross per year
An excellent career opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Sales Executive to join a well-respected and award-winning company based in the Uckfield area. The company offers a wide range of solutions to both private individuals and commercial businesses and are keen to add an additional member to an existing successful team.
Purpose & Scope of Job
- To maintain and grow business levels through management of web sales, incoming email and telephone enquiries
- Process all proposals and orders as well as deal with general enquiries
- Achieve income and unit targets
- Assist other team members with key tasks in the sales process
Overview of Tasks
- Prepare and follow up quotations for all sales enquiries via web or other means.
- Manage all inbound enquiries from website, email and telephone
- Responsibility for proposing Clients/Prospects for Credit proposals
- Set times of the day to prospect new customers/follow up calls
- Upload new deals onto database before passing to sales support
- Working closely with Sales Support to ensure a well-managed delivery process for both new business and renewed contracts.
- Communicating professionally with funding partners and ensuring any problems are highlighted to the Team Leader
- Maximise opportunities to enhance profit margin.
- Provide frequent up to date reports on sales & sales opportunities.
- Work in conjunction with the department manager to monitor and maintain target sales figures
- Achieve and exceed set sales targets
Qualification & Skills Requirements
- Ability to close sales & gain commitment.
- Identifying opportunities
- Strong time management
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external clients
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload
- Knowledge of or the ability to learn and understand the range of finance products and methods of acquisition offered by the company
- If you consider yourself to be a determined individual with the skills outlined above, then we would be pleased to hear from you
Hours :- 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Thursday, 9am-5pm Friday.
Saturday working 1 in 4 weekends with day in lieu that week.
25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Salary :- £18,000-£20,000 OTE approx. £30k
This is a great opportunity to work within an excellent firm.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy