- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £70,000.00 - £80,000.00 gross per year
Information Architect - SharePoint - SC Cleared, SharePoint, NSoIT(D), DaaP, FMN, JSPs.
This role requires SC clearance, you must be eligible and willing to undergo the SC process in order to obtain the role.
We are looking for an Information Architect to join our team of consultants at Experis. Working on-site with one of our clients you will:
- Identify information flows, supporting mechanisms and the structure and handling of unstructured data accessed by NSoIT(D) users which originates external to their NSoIT(D) environment. A key focus is on detailed understanding of Sharepoint with ideally familiarity with CHAT tools and other non-transient unstructured data
- Identify and articulate data sources as well as structure and format, access mechanisms, volumetric and security characteristics associated with these.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the systems, usage and roles associated with these information types in a military context.
- Work with the Engineering Design and Development teams to build the NSoIT(D) information management capability
- Understand the standards, frameworks and security requirements to be met by the system (DaaP, FMN, JSPs etc.)
- SharePoint Administration in SharePoint versions 2010 to 2016
- Information architecture including taxonomy and metadata design.
- SharePoint workflow and permissions
- Document and records management.
- SharePoint solutions design.
- Archiving solutions design
- Knowledge or experience of military IS systems.
- Location: Corsham
- Duration: permanent (consultancy basis)
- Salary: £70,000 - £80,000
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced Accident Insurance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick pay
Please apply by submitting your CV.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.