- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- UNITED KINGDOM, GB
Information Security Analyst – RBI - Sutton
We are seeking a Security Analyst to join our Information Security team based in our Sutton, South London office. You will be part of a small and ambitious Security team, focusing on the identification of anomalous activity in order to safeguard our company’s assets.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
Our Security team supports a geographically dispersed Enterprise environment which utilises a wide range of installed and cloud technologies. Your responsibilities will include improving detection capabilities, monitoring for anomalous or malicious activity, providing actionable security metrics and installing/ troubleshooting monitoring systems.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Identifying and investigating anomalous activity to safeguard company information assets against current and foreseen threats.
- Investigating and documenting security incidents.
- Analysing security metrics to determine actionable intelligence for key stakeholders.
- Enhancing existing processes and systems to improve the rate of detection of critical events.
- Installing and/or troubleshooting monitoring systems.
- Collaborating within the security team and across other support teams.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Computer Science related degree or equivalent. An Information Security, or Computer Forensics related degree is desirable.
- 1+ years of Information Security experience.
- A passion for problem solving
- Hunger for picking up new technologies
- A commitment to self-improvement
- Strong customer service delivery mentality
- Understanding of IT network concepts and processes
- Exposure to programming/ scripting languages
Reed Business Information (RBI) use leading edge technology to deliver market leading information and online data services to business professionals worldwide. Customers have access to our high-value industry data, analytics, information and tools. Our strong global brands hold best-in-class positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every single day.
RBI people are driven by an environment focussed on innovation, real passion for our products, and teamwork, where working in an agile manner is par for the course. RBI is part of RELX, a FTSE100 global provider of data, information and solutions for professional customers; RELX has recently been ranked by Forbes as #53 in their Top-2000 Global Employers