- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Join a leading multinational aerospace and defence organisation as a Infrastructure Engineer in Christchurch.
Opportunities like this don't come around often… would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Infrastructure Engineer to join their growing team in Christchurch on an initial 12-month contract. This role pays £55.00 per hour.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the Infrastructure Engineer role, you'll be responsible for:
* Hardware security module support and configuration
* Low level design tasks for tasks
* Implementation and de-risking of low-level design within development environment
To succeed within the Infrastructure Engineer role, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* Ability to plan technical controls, Governance, Certificate Authority implementations, Key Administration & Security
* Experience low level designing
* Sufficient experience with hardware security
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!