- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
An excellent opportunity to join a fast growing and well regarding manufacturing business based in Hull, our client is looking to recruit an experienced Injection Mould Toolmaker to join the skilled workforce.
Key responsibilities will include:
* To carry out routine maintenance/cleaning on multi-cavity mould tools
* To carry out repairs / modifications on existing mould tools
* Respond to mould breakdowns in production
* Highlight any process/tooling improvements necessary to achieve production targets, reduce waste and reduce spare parts costs.
* To manufacture tooling parts using the full range of tool room equipment either from the detailed drawings or project brief and sketches within the defined tolerances, ensuring all work is completed with the 'right first time' principles
* Support the introduction of new tooling
* Providing training/mentoring of Toolroom apprentices
* Maintaining and updating relevant documentation on our MRP system
* Contribute to ongoing Continuous Improvement projects
* Maintain and ensure safe working conditions for self and others
* Experience in multi cavity injection mould tools with hot runner knowledge desirable
* Able to understand engineering drawings and work with high tolerance tooling
* Ability to operate all manual Toolroom machinery (lathe, miller, grinder etc)
* An understanding of injection moulding
* Able to work within cleanroom environment
* High level of attention to detail and documentation
* PC working knowledge
Full time hours Monday to Friday, 3 shift rota basis
Please follow us on Twitter to get our latest job alerts!
* Kingston Recruitment Ltd is one of the longest established privately owned agencies in East Yorkshire, established in 1985.
* REC Qualified Team of Experts with a combined experience of over 120 years!
* Suppliers to the leading organisations in the area from internationals to SME's, plus the public sector including Local Government and the medical profession.
* Specialises in Commercial, Manufacturing and Technical Recruitment with the flexibility to recruit across all other sectors
* Permanent jobs, temporary jobs, plus fixed term contracts always available.
* A long history of delivering an honest and transparent recruitment service across the Humber region.
* A place where people matter.
* This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client.
The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful
- ms project