- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £60,000.00 gross per year
Innovation Management Consultant - Advisory
£40000 - £60000 per annum
Our client is looking for an Innovation Management Consultant to advise their portfolio of investor clients. The role is based in the South West and would suit candidates based in the Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and / or Somerset counties. The role pays c£40,000 - £60,000 plus extras, depending on experience.
The Innovation Manager will drive and lead progress our clients idea factory and then, in turn, deliver to stakeholders and clients. The successful appointment will be at the heart of the development of ideas and initiatives; creating compelling value propositions suitable for investment. The manager will be required to work on a number of projects across the strategy and innovation team, working closely with project leads and the senior management team to drive progress.
The Innovation Manager will:
* Lead the business analysis and reporting on the efficacy of ideas and potential initiatives including the production and review of materials to support project progress reviews and the stage gate process.
* Manage both internal and external initiatives through initiation to the delivery stage including strategy design, market analysis, and Go-to-Market strategy.
* Work within the portfolio to identify new opportunities or collaborations for companies delivering value to the Group
* Manage the preparation of contracts, management information and governance materials for new partnerships including NDAs, contracts and other Project Management activities.
* Ensure projects are lead with a PRINCE2/ Agile Methodology, providing support and coaching as required.
* Chair and manage Project Boards as required. Support the Innovation Committee including coordination of members and production of required materials.
* Support the Chief Digital Officer and the broader executive team in progressing ideas to initiatives and through to incubation.
* Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in project management and other Group activities.
* Ability to work on a number of projects simultaneously.
* Comfortable working to, often short, deadlines, prioritising demands from a variety of stakeholders.
* An interest and enthusiasm for the opportunities the 4th Industrial revolution brings. A curiosity around new ideas and an interest in exploring and investigating them.
* A strong commercial awareness and the ability to apply this at an early stage to new ideas.
* Comfortable with creating materials in PowerPoint and word format to support project meetings and to document progress.
* Experience managing project progress meetings and collating relevant management information.
* A self-starter with a can-do attitude for new ideas and initiatives.
* Comfortable engaging with a variety of stakeholders, often at senior levels.
To be considered or to discuss further please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.
- ms project