- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is the essential partner in the assessment of relationship risk. We help our customers solve difficult problems in the areas of Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Terrorist Financing, Identity Authentication & Verification and Customer Data Management. We are a fast growing division of the RELX Group (REL), the convergence of all types of relationship risk is providing LexisNexis Risk Solutions with significant opportunity for future growth.
To manage a portfolio of various small to mid-size firms. The role entails retaining and growing the revenue within the territory through actions such as renewing, upselling and cross-selling. The role also entails dealing with inbound enquiries and converting these into new business, growing the number of customers within the territory.
Main Responsibilities:•Manage a portfolio of clients, ensuring the retention and growth of the revenue you are responsible for
• Manage a portfolio of clients, ensuring the retention and growth of the revenue you are responsible for
• Create and manage revenue generating opportunities by contacting existing clients in order to renew, upsell and cross-sell
• Effectively manage potential downsells and cancellation requests
• Understand the value of LexisNexis Risk Solutions products and pricing as well as competitive offerings and articulate these benefits in a manner meaningful to a customer.
• Clearly demonstrate your understanding of LexisNexis Risk Solutions pricing, administrative procedures, and organisation to effectively answer clients’ questions
• Create and maintain accurate and up to date records on the CRM system
• Take the necessary actions to insure sales targets are met at all times
• Remain current on industry trends, market activities, and our competitors
• Stay informed about the overall performance of your territory by managing the information collected by our Sales reporting tools
• Attend and participate in training sessions and educational workshops, continuously developing your knowledge and skills
• Be a positive influence within the team
• Contribute to team effort by assisting colleagues when possible
• Liaise with colleagues to pass leads and business to other verticals
• To comply with the Company’s information security and data protection policies and the Company’s Integrated Management System (IMS) at all times
• To follow all instructions as laid out within the IMS and local instructions offered by management
• To study and be aware of relevant controls and instructions as highlighted within the IMS
• To agree to utilise and manage all assets as stipulated
• To report security and data protection events, incidents, or concerns via the standard reporting procedures as set out in the IMS
• To partake in on-going security and data protection competence tests as required
• To maintain at all times the confidentiality of all the company’s privileged data and secrets, and not to divulge the same
Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Compliance
• To comply with the Company’s FCA policies and processes.
• Attend FCA training provided by the Company, to gain awareness and understanding of the FCA principles of business at www.handbook.fca.org.uk/handbook/PRIN/2/1.html.
• Perform day-to-day activities in accordance with the requirements and spirit of the FCA principles of business.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Good secondary level education
• Articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrate a genuine curiosity to learn and understand your customer in great detail.
• Strong organizational, time management, interpersonal and forecasting skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills as well as presentation skills. Must demonstrate strong persuasion skills.
• Demonstrates urgency and has a strong tendency towards action.
• Understanding of professional research process and have the ability to quickly develop an in depth understanding of LexisNexis RISK Solutions products and solutions and how they apply to the customers’ needs.
• Demonstrate outstanding networking capabilities and exhibit a professional demeanour and business maturity.
• Strong Customer Service, relationship development and customer satisfaction skills.
• Strong ability to promptly manage and respond to numerous tasks, initiatives and to manage sales campaigns to completion while maintaining attention to the detail.
• Knowledge of how to negotiate contracts resulting in mutually beneficial outcomes.
• Able to work as part of a team, accomplishing mutual team goals.
• Desire to continually exceed targets and improve
• Embraces high performance, enjoys a culture of feedback, coaching and learning.
• Energetic, creative, enthusiastic and with a desire to succeed
We’re a superb company to work for, with great people, great benefits, world class technology, market leading products, a culture of innovation and collaboration, and superb career prospects.
LexisNexis® has been managing sensitive data for more than 40 years, supporting 80 percent of the Fortune 500 companies and we currently do business with 8 of the world’s top 10 banks. We also have customers in more than 100 countries worldwide, providing them access to 45 billion total records from 10,000+ different sources, that are all processed through our unique HPCC Systems at over 90 million transactions per hour.
LexisNexis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.
- customer service
About the company
Our teams are combining unparalleled legal and business information with analytics and technology to advance what’s possible for the way our customers work and to advance what’s possible in the world by strengthening the rule of law.
We’re delivering powerful, new decision tools to customers by applying machine learning, natural language processing, visualization, and artificial intelligence to our global legal database. Our vision is to help customers increase productivity, improve decision-making and outcomes, and generate value for their organization.