- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- BRISTOL AVON
As the UK’s largest and most successful investment supermarket for private investors, we pride ourselves on the incredible service we provide to over one million clients who trust us with some £86 billion of their life savings. Our mission is simple, we’re here to empower people to save and invest with confidence. To us that means putting our clients first and going the extra mile to deliver a truly outstanding client experience.
We are looking to recruit a number of positions from across the analyst spectrum to join our growing data team. We are keen to hear from both experienced Digital/Data Analysts as well as those starting their career in data. Our team’s focus is always on our clients, understanding what they are doing and trying to explain why. By providing meaningful insights on our clients, you will be central to improving client experience, improving the efficiency of our marketing and helping key stakeholders make critical commercial and strategic decisions.
By immersing yourself not only in our own client data, but by considering external influences and our competitors, you will quickly become an important part of the team that fully understands not only how the business is performing, but also what is truly driving the performance.
We are looking for someone with a mix of analytical skills, great commercial focus, some knowledge of the industry and the gravitas to transform their insights into action.
This is a varied role where no two days will feel the same and is an incredible opportunity for someone with the right skills to help drive the future growth of a highly successful FTSE 100 company.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting stakeholders across the company by answering ad-hoc requests, drawing actionable insights and providing recommendations
- Assist in the production of full, timely and accurate MI, reports and mailing/email lists
- Proactively identify trends and opportunities within our data and translate them into improved new business or enhanced client experience
- Collaborating on day to day marketing campaigns and reporting on their effectiveness
- Work alongside project teams and senior stakeholders to help shape investigations and questions that involve client behaviours or actions
Essential skills and experience:
- Previous experience building and using data models or data management techniques
- Prior experience using either a statistics tool or data visualisation tool (e.g. SPSS, STATA, Matlab, R, Python or Excel/Tableau/Qlik)
- Knowledge and interest in financial services and products
- A-levels grade C or above or equivalent experience
Desirable skills and experience
- Previous experience working in a data analytics insight team
- Knowledge of how databases work
- Adobe Marketing Cloud (Campaign/Analytics/Data Workbench)
- Collaboration tools, in particular JIRA and Confluence
- Google Analytics
- Web tagging and tracking