- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £30,000.00 gross per year
RP Analytics are currently working with an entertainment company based in Nottingham looking for a CRM / Campaign Analyst. Working within the CRM team, this individual will drive business decisions and therefore impact customers and business growth.
- Develop and build CRM campaigns through use of SQL / campaign tool using multiple channels (Direct Mail, email, SMS)
- Utilise SQL to develop and maintain weekly / daily reports on the response from all campaign activity, detailing cell performance within each campaign and providing one overall report on a weekly basis that summarises all CRM activity taking place
- Responsible for the management and enhancement of campaign history to ensure the campaigns selected within the CRM team are logged and structured appropriately to enable campaign analysis
- Produce end of campaign deep-dive analysis that goes beyond cell performance to critically analyse changes in customer behaviour and provide a detailed understanding of the differences between responders and non-responders
- Interrogate local CRM systems to regularly monitor local campaign activity and performance and management of customers contact both centrally and locally
- Proficient using SQL, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of campaign selections, understanding database management, reporting and analytical techniques
- Evidence of a customer focused background with a keen eye for detail, bringing simplicity to complex situations.
- Ability to build strong working relations with internal and third-party providers
- Experience working with large customer datasets and utilised the above to showcase actionable results\insights
- Previous experience summarising daily and weekly results
- Power Bi