- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Full Time Insolvency Administrator required for busy professional practice
Would you like to work for a unique, high performance Insolvency Firm operating across Scotland based in either Dundee, Glenrothes or Glasgow? Are you interested in being part of a team where you benefit from continuous professional development and a variety of insolvency work within an enjoyable, highly demanding and fulfilling environment? If so this might be the ideal opportunity for you.
Due to continued expansion, we require a full time Insolvency Administrator to join our busy team. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Your responsibilities will include
- Progressing volume personal insolvency casework to a high standard timeously.
- Interview debtors with no assets/contributions only after training period.
- Assessing DCO levels in terms of CFT requirements.
- Involvement in cash room functions.
- Carry out CSOA reviews.
- Co-ordinating telephone enquiries.
- Assisting with creditor adjudications.
- Potential to work towards CPPI or CPI qualification.
- Ad hoc administration tasks as required in fulfilling your role.
- Assisting other team members in maintaining our high level performance at all times.
The successful candidate will be part of a team reporting directly to our Supervisors.
You will be provided with full on the job training. You should possess excellent multi-tasking and time management skills, have a high level of self-motivation and thrive in a challenging environment. A comprehensive working knowledge of Office 365 is essential and a knowledge of IPS is preferred. You will also have excellent communication skills.
Qualifications to standard grade level are a minimum together with no less than one years’ insolvency or money advice experience. Candidates must also be able to provide a clean Disclosure Scotland document (Employer will cover the cost for the successful candidate).