- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Due to a recent contract win our Aberdeen based client are looking for a specialist Water Handling Training instructor to to work in Kuwait on a contract position for a period of 4 years.
In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that national technicians receive the correct training and knowledge in order to perform their duties to the highest of standards and against international best practices and standards.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
- Deliver training currently delivered by the client using currently available training handouts and materials as directed by the superintendent
- Implement the current student learning assurance mechanisms related to each training session
- Complete data reporting on each student for monthly and quarterly basis for KPI's.
- Review associated training modules specifically teaching methods used byh instructors such as slides, training manuals, videos and lesson plans
- Provide 'Train the trainer' support to the company instructors through classroom sessions, On the job training, job shadowing and discussions etc.
In order to be considered for this role candidates must have extensive experience in a similar role and up to date knowledge of the relevant subject matter including the use of new technologies. In addition, current knowledge of international best practice in the field of water handling and treatment training and international standards is a must. If you have this and you possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to work as part of a team and motivate those around you then we want to hear from you.
To apply send your CV today!