- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £17,000.00 - £18,000.00 gross per year
I am currently looking for an experienced Insurance Broker for my client based in Purfleet, Essex.
The role will involve;
- Contact potential clients (known as 'leads') via any medium deemed appropriate (mostly telephone and e-mail) to obtain their risk information for the purposes of quoting and converting into a live policy for the business.
- To answer questions accurately and truthfully posed by clients in relation to their insurance needs, obtaining answers where necessary from more senior staff members.
- Handle incoming communication(s) from both leads and/or insurers in a timely manner, avoiding delays, either by answering their needs or passing them through to the appropriate staff member.
- Processing sales after quotation, including collection of premium(s) and any details required to complete the processing of a policy for passing over to the administration team.
- Chasing potential customers using the diary and communication(s) systems to maximise sales for the business.
- Understanding of FCA compliance and Treating Customers fairly
- Adhering to DPA requirements
- Competitve basic salary of 18k + comm
- An opportunity to study for your CII exam after probation
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- Friday 9am
Apply now for immediate consideration!!!!