- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Reporting to: Head of Finance, Sales and Operations
Location: South East (Basingstoke/ London/ Reigate)
Capita continues to undertake a transformation programme to simplify and strengthen its business. As part of this transformation, the business is looking for the CNS Sales and Operaions Finance team to provide strong finance business partner support to its Sales and Operations function.
- Financial accountability for the CNS Sales cost base (c.£14m. p.a.)
- Accountable for ensuring a robust forecast submitted for Sales costs along with associated risks and opportunities.
- Accountable for the production of the monthly Sales Reporting Pack.
- Work with the Sales leads and wider business to identify and implement ongoing reporting enhancements.
- Provide timely, insightful and actionable financial analysis with a view to influencing sales activity.
- Ensure Sales and Fiannce teams have an understanding of the impact of pipeline on orderbook and in-year revenue.
- Qualified Accountant (required).
- Understanding of IFRS15 (required).
- Advanced Excel skills (required).
- Track record of of effective business partnering (required).
- Budgeting and Forecasting (required).
- Ability to manage own workload and prioiritise effectively.
About Capita Network Services (CNS):
Capita IT Services underpins all four growth platform divisions with tech-enabled and digital solutions. It isa top ten supplier of IT services in the UK and has strategic partnerships with leading IT vendors, such as Cisco, HPE, Microsoft and Avaya.
Capita Network Solutions are part of Capita Plc, a leading UK provider of technology enabled business services. We’re supporting and improving the lives of millions of people every day and we can only do this with the right people in place, working towards a shared goal. We
encourage an open, honest working environment where everyone can be true to themselves and people are valued for their differences. We’re always challenging each other to learn and improve, because we know when we work together, we can deliver better outcomes. We work across such a huge range of businesses and sectors, that you’ll have the opportunity to grow and develop your career in any number of directions.