- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The key responsibilities of the successful Interim Management Accountant will include:
- Preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Business partnering with senior stakeholder within operations
- Full balance sheet reconciliations
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies
- Cash flow forecasting for income and expenditure
- Revenue and margin reporting analysis
- Creating business strategies to generate shareholder value The Successful Applicant
The successful Management Accountant will have:
- An ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification (or an international equivalent).
- Strong communication skills and the ability to develop good relationships with stakeholders.
- Proficient business partnering skills.
- A commercial focus.
- Have excellent IT skills with advanced knowledge of Excel.