- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Interim Public Health Principal to work full-time based in Berkshire.
The pay rate for this locum Interim Public Health Principal job is £436.10 per day and will be on a 3-month contract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To work collaboratively with the Public Health Intelligence team to update Emergency Planning resilience and response plans
- To coordinate and produce needs assessments and technical information for commissioners to inform service design and service specifications
- To collate performance information and produce performance reports across Berkshire.
- To coordinate the design and delivery of the development of the public health networked approach across Berkshire.
- To identify opportunities to link in with NHS and other partner workstreams.
- To represent the Director of Public Health & Consultant in Public Health as required.
- To lead on the design, development and evaluation of a range of key Public Health work streams including strategy development.
- To provide leadership to the Health and Local Authority system to influence change and implement innovation.
- To provide information and analytical advice to other Public Health colleagues, other Local Authority Departments, the media and less often the general public. Requirements of the Interim Public Health Principal:
- First degree or equivalent relevant experience in public health or a health-related field.
- Master's degree or other evidence of advanced knowledge relating to health, public health or a related field.
- Advanced knowledge of service design, commissioning and contracting processes
- Advanced knowledge of public health technical tools such as health needs assessment and evaluation.
- Advanced knowledge of health and social care systems for both adults and children.
- Substantial experience of work in relevant industry or field.
- Substantial experience of leading system-wide change in relation to Public Health.
- Substantial experience of managing or informal supervision of Public Health staff.
- Substantial experience of leading programmes aimed at children and adults.
- Substantial experience of providing technical public health expertise.
- Experience of writing reports to senior level committees such as Health & Well-Being Boards. Contact: This Interim Public Health Principal job is advertised by John Rudland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.